Monday, January 3, 2011

Routines

Winter Break has come to a screeching halt which leaves me with less time to post the goings-on around the lean-to. We had a bit of an automotive-related adventure this past weekend which I would like to document in the very near future. It included a Subaru, a Studebaker and a basset hound named Louie the Louse.

I will miss the lazy days of baking and reading but I know I will jump back into our routine and feel perfectly at ease. Keeping  a regular schedule is actually pretty good for me. I've discovered that I am more productive when my time is pre-apportioned and I don't procrastinate as frequently. That isn't to say that I don't love a vacation now and again but I never seem to get enough done during a holiday. I know I'm not alone in that regard.


My fairly regular posts of the last two weeks will become a touch sporadic. It's not because I don't want to write, it's just that things like dinner and showering may have to take precedence. I become incredibly cranky (and stinky) otherwise.

No comments: